Monday, May 13, 2019

REBRANDING!

For years, I have had two blogs:

Injured Worker Help Desk for (drumroll, please!) Injured and disabled workers, AND
Job Search for the Rest of Us for job seekers and career-changers, including disabled and injured workers.

In an effort to assist my colleagues more frequently and in more in-depth, I have decided to refocus each of these blogs to:

Injured Worker Help Desk for Professionals working with injured and disabled workers AND
Job Search for the Rest of Us for Job Seekers and career-changers, including disabled and injured workers.

It is my hope that this will allow other professionals to more readily share Job Search for the Rest of Us with their clients and to read and comment more on Injured Worker Help Desk.

I hope this helps and look forward to hearing from you!


Let me know how you are doing or how I can help! 
Comment below or reach out. 
Mary Sherwood, MS, CDMS, CCM, Occupational Consultant
Landline 302.644.1827 | Mobile:  410.444.1989 | Skype Mary.E.Sherwood 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts