Tuesday, July 29, 2014

VOCATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER MARYLAND & DELAWARE














Mary Sherwood Sevinsky, MS, CCM, CDMS
I wanted to take a moment to update you on my recent activities and make sure you had all of my contact information.  Please let me know if I or my team can be of service. Just email or call if you aren't sure - if we can't help you directly we may know someone who can!

Click for more info: 



Please feel free to share this information or let me know if you need more… 

Mary Sherwood, MS, CDMS, CCM, #N1079
Occupational Consultant
Maryland Eastern & Upper Shore & Delaware State
Professional, Rehab, & Occupational Services #0112
PO Box 737, Lewes, DE 19958 Cell 410.444.1989
Phone 302.644.1827 (also fax – no need to call ahead)
  
MAGAZINE                    
BLOG FOR JOB SEEKERS
NEWSLETTER                
FACEBOOK   
VIDEOS                       
TWITTER
LINKEDIN                     
PINTEREST

Copyright © *|2014|* *|PROFESSIONAL, REHAB, & OCCUPATIONAL SERVICES|*
 All rights reserved.
*|WWW.LIFE-WORKS.INFO|* *|NEW VOCATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER
MARYLAND & DELAWARE|*

Our mailing address is:
116 Front St. Unit 737 Lewes, DE 19958



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts