Please use Warwick or Glynn Falls Entrances to Coppin State University
CCM: 4.0 General (Ethics pending)
CRC Approval: 3.25 General 1.0 Ethics
CDMS Approval: 2.5 General 2.0 Ethics
MSRP Mandatory CEUs 2.0
Coppin State University
Directions, Parking & Maps
2500 W. North Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21216-3698
Area Driving Directions
From the North
- Take I-95 South to Baltimore Beltway I-695 West
- Follow I-695 West to Exit 23 (Rt. 83 South)
- Take I-83 South to Exit 6 (North Avenue)
- Turn Right and go to 2500 West North Avenue
From the South
- Take I-95 North to Baltimore Exit 50 (North Caton Ave.)
- Please note that Caton Ave. turns into Hilton St, then Hilton Pkwy, then Hilton St again
- Turn right on North Avenue from Hilton St
- Follow for a few blocks to 2500 West North Avenue
From the East
- Take US Rt 40 West (Pulaski Hwy) to North Fulton St
- Pulaski Hwy turns into Fayette St
- Turn right on North Fulton St and follow to North Avenue.
- Turn left on North Avenue and go to the 2500 West Block
From the West
- Take I-70 East to I-695 South and follow to Exit 15 (Rt 40 East).
- From Rt 40, turn right onto Hilton Parkway-Hilton Parkway eventually turns into Hilton St.
- Turn right on North Avenue and follow to the 2500 West Block
- Parking spaces will be available at the Talon entrance for you to temporarily park while you unload your displays and materials. Look for the "Unload" signs.
- After you have unloaded, Parking Attendants will direct you to parking Lots F, G or H. All are within a short walking distance of the Talon Center.
Campus MapCampus Map PDF Download (Requires Adobe Reader)
|1 CC - Coppin Center Plaza||9 STC - Science & Technology Center|
|2 DA - Daley Residence Hall||11 JT - J. Millard Tawes Center|
|3 DE - Dedmond Residence Hall||12 MC - Miles Connor Administration|
|4 TC - Talon Center||13 PJ - Percy Julian Science|
|5 FM - Frances Murphy Research||14 PM - Parlett Moore Library|
|6 GJ - Grace Hill Jacobs||15 Quad - Campus Square|
|7 HHSB - Health & Human Services Building||16 JJ - James Weldon Johnson Auditorium|
|8 ECDS - Early Childhood Demo. Suite|
Certified Disability Management Specialist
Landline 302.644.1827 | Mobile: 410.444.1989
If you haven’t already, please check out our two signature products – used together they can be powerful tools for settlement!:
I handle Delmarva Peninsula and the area immediately around the Chesapeake Bay, I work well with both defense and plaintiff attorneys and can handle any file in Baltimore or DC if requested – I never bill more than 2 hours travel.
Pat Highcove and Dane Crook are both based in Mary and each have over 20 years of experience and excellent reputations with both defense and plaintiff attorneys. Primarily they handle Baltimore and DC, but can do parts of Western MD, Southern PA, Northern VA, and Western NJ if needed.
We also are partnering with Kim Sellers, a nurse case manager based in Mechanicsburg, PA who covers most of Pennsylvania and Maryland! She has tons of CAT experience in addition to routine medical management.
Post a Comment