Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Costa Cruise Ship Disaster from a Career Perspective

The Costa Cruise Ship Disaster from a Career Perspective

By , About.com Guide   January 17, 2012



Like most people around the world I was horrified when I began to hear reports about the capsized Costa cruise ship. As the events unfolded and it was revealed that the captain, Francesco Schettino literally jumped ship, I was appalled. I've been on a few cruises and each time I believed that the captain and crew would do what he or she could to rescue us if something bad happened. If I didn't believe that, I would have a difficult time putting my safety in the hands of either cruise ship captains or airplane pilots. Both will do what is best for his or her passengers. Right? Isn't that the way it should be?
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts