Saturday, January 21, 2012

What You Can Learn from Labor Market Info

What You Can Learn from Labor Market Info


By , About.com Guide   January 17, 2012



I recently read that architecture is the worst career to choose these days, thanks to the housing bust. The truth is if I were graduating with a degree in architecture right now, I'd be worried about finding a job. Would I be worried about ever finding a job? No, not really. While I don't question the architects that reportthey are struggling, I don't think this is a dead or dying profession, just one that was hit particularly hard in recent years. Those who choose to stay in the field will eventually find employment. Looking at labor market information can help you figure out whether a career is doomed or whether it is just suffering temporarily.


Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts