Thursday, October 4, 2012

Job Search for the Rest of Us!: Thursday Thought October 4, 2012

Sometimes you don't always know what to do.  Sometimes you think you do and find out you were wrong.  Whatever the case you will always find that action will be more beneficial than action if you are not sure which way to proceed.  

"Natural Sight" by digitalart

This is not to say I would recommend making that first step running at full speed over a cliff!  Give some thought and care.  Ask advice or guidance.  In the end, though you will have to choose your own path to follow or yu will choose to stand still.

IT IS UNLIKELY YOU WILL FALL OFF A CLIFF

Read More:
Job Search for the Rest of Us!: Thursday Thought October 4, 2012:

1 comment:



  1. PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

    Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw € 2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have €14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am really happy i met Mike Fisher because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mike Fisher sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Mike Fisher because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali and Nigeria. Mike Fisher email address is : blankatm002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Popular Posts