Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Thought October 25, 2012

HOW DO YOU STAY ACTIVE IN YOUR JOB SEARCH?

Photo from: http://www.morguefile.com/creative/ali110
"I'm tired." I hear from many clients.  The conversation goes something like this:  

Client: I'm tired.
Me: You're tired.

Client: Yes, tired.
Me: Tired of....?

Client: Everything....
Me: (Silence)

Client: This....
Me: (Silence)

Client: Housework....
Me: (Silence)
Client: Homework....
Me: (Silence)
Client: Driving the kids to their activities....
Me: (Silence)
Client: Having to come up with meals....
Me: (Silence)

Client: Not having insurance....                                                                                                      
Me: (Silence)                                                             "My life didn't please me, so I created my life.”   ― Coco Chanel
Read more:  Job Search for the Rest of Us!: Thursday Thought October 25, 2012:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts